Organizational Research Methods invites papers for a Feature Topic on Mixed Methods in the Organizational Sciences. Guest editors for this feature topic are Jose F. Molina-Azorin, Donald Bergh, Kevin Corley, and David Ketchen.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
– Philosophy of science issues related to mixed methods research
– Explanations of how mixed methods can help to carry out context specific research.
– Evaluations of how mixed methods can enhance organizational research by carrying out multilevel studies and bridging macro and micro inquiry
– Analysis of the implications and opportunities of mixed methods to bridge the science practice gap, emphasizing the relevance of mixed methods studies to practice.
– Development and validation of new measures using a mixed methods approach.
– Quality issues in mixed methods in organizational sciences.
Organizational Research Methods welcomes empirical, conceptual, methodological and literature review papers. The deadline to submit a 5 – 7 page proposal is June 30, 2014. All those interested are encouraged to read more by clicking here.